Coffee Grading Machines
This product has options
• High precision interchangeable screens with large grading area
• Reduced energy consumption
• Space saving
• Automatic screen cleaning system consisting of rubber balls that bounce under the screen
• Wide range of capacities in order to enable high-efficiency of grading in both small and large installations
• Simple operation and maintenance
• Outlet chutes for manual bagging (smaller models) or for direct connection to the next machine.
Pinhalense Máquinas Agrícolas has three manufacturing units that total more than 60,000 m² of industrial plant, in Espírito Santo do Pinhal (SP), where it was founded more than 68 years ago. With around 820 employees, it has machines in operation in almost 100 countries for customers of all sizes, in the coffee, cocoa, nuts, beans, cereals, pepper and macadamia nut segments. It holds more than 25 patents in various stages of processing, from receipt to export, and invests permanently in research of new technologies and quality, for the evolution of the equipment and installations in operation.
Coffee processing machines
Countries to which the seller delivers his products: