• Income (yield) is maximized
• Transport and freights are saved
• Husk is retained as a multiple use by-product
• Timing of processing may be chosen at the owner’s convenience in order to maximize profits
• Perforated oscillating screen and specially designed ‘’catador’’ to enable full recovery of light and defective materials
Pinhalense Máquinas Agrícolas has three manufacturing units that total more than 60,000 m² of industrial plant, in Espírito Santo do Pinhal (SP), where it was founded more than 68 years ago. With around 820 employees, it has machines in operation in almost 100 countries for customers of all sizes, in the coffee, cocoa, nuts, beans, cereals, pepper and macadamia nut segments. It holds more than 25 patents in various stages of processing, from receipt to export, and invests permanently in research of new technologies and quality, for the evolution of the equipment and installations in operation.
Coffee processing machines
Countries to which the seller delivers his products: