This roaster is ideal for small cafes & boutique roasteries.
- High quality CE Certified Components
- Long-operation life
- High performance
- Easy to use and maintenance
- User’s Manual , maintenance guide and Installation Guide are available
- Riello Burner
- Siemens/Schneider electronic components
- 2 year warranty
- Single / Double walled roasting drum
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling
- Sight glass and sampler spoon
- Separate cyclone / External cyclone
- USB cable to connect to PC (Artisan Software/Cropster)
- High Safety Systems (Gas security system – Temperature Control Emergency button)
- According to preference; Copper, Chrome and Brass made body
- For copper roasters,embossed logo on drum
- Automation : PLC touch screen
Our roasters can be controlled in two different ways. The standard way to control the roaster is manually via the control panel. Manuel control comes with seperate start/stop buttons of each motor, burner switch and emergency stop buttons.
It is also possible to control and set up the machine via touch screen PLC control.
Our PLC control panel is easy to use. You can easily adjust/control the temperature, power, fan speed and drum speed! All parameters are visible on the screen and every adjustment can be controlled by one touch away
It allows you to record, edit, analyse, save and repeat roast profiles, and displays the relevant parameters such as roasting time, temperature and burner power. The program saves every roast automatically and you can use them in your future roasting, so that every roasting that you do will have the same result.
- Reproduction of roasting profiles
- Record and storage of roasting profiles
- Overview of all important roasting parameters
- 30 Roasting Programs can be saved.
- 7.1” touch-screen display