Astoria machines have new lines. Core600 is the first born of the Core line, the new class of Astoria coffee machines.
Core reinterprets the elegance of Astoria through simple lines and a modern shape that makes it immediately recognizable. With Core, the Italian tradition of espresso coffee is sublimated into a functional design object that can become the protagonist in every environment. Astoria’s heart beats inside Core600, a blend of tradition, technology and passion for espresso. With Core, espresso has a new design.
A new language for the keypad
With Core600, interaction with the user speaks a new contemporary language. By jutting out from the machine, keypads are closer to the user, making interaction more intuitive and, in the TS version, offering a more comfortable display reading angle.
More strength for the side panels
Designed to exalt Core600’s refined shape, the satin-finished or varnished sides provide the machine with added sturdiness. In Core600, design and functionality totally merge into an aesthetic result that reverberates in a machine that is truly able to serve “excellence in a cup”. Resistance to knocks, wear and corrosion through time make Core600 the ideal solution for anyone searching for absolute quality and reliability.
• Indicator boiler pressure and level
• Temperature/pressure setting
• Supply/delivery pressure display *
• Time and date setting
• Language setting
• Cup warmer indicator light *
• Autosteamer button *
• Dispensing time groups
• Viewing the warnings
• Energy saving setting
• Viewing partial/global counter (including teas and washes)
• Setting date, time, weekday, machine On/Off
• Machine power-off (stand-by)
• Firmware release display
• Beverage delivery chart display
• Energy consumption chart display
* Available only for certain machine versions.