The Ghibli R30 Commercial Coffee Roaster is an advanced roasting machine that allows perfect control over the roasting process, in order to meet the desired results and cup profiles. The Ghibli R30 enables roast masters to pre-define their desired calibration preferences.
Our Ghibli R30 is a heavy duty machine with robust features under the hood. It offers a fully-closed fairing protected by its insulated, and covered-drum housing. The Ghilbli R30 comes complete with smart-thermal sensors and noise-reduction components.
New generation installation choices
The ergonomic design is ambidextrous for both right and left-hand users. This left/right selection option enables users to install and position Ghibli R30 in any desired location, regardless of the existing infrastructure on site.
Clean, Green, & Safe
The Ghibli R30 is designed to achieve the highest roasting efficiency, to minimize pollution, and reduce gas consumption. The R30 brings our continued research in thermodynamics, airflow routing, precision gas burners, and high-efficiency combustion chambers, to reality.
Making a huge step forward in quality roasting, the Ghibli R30 delivers superb results, free from defects, even with the most stubborn beans. It shows a wonderful smooth ride over the entire batch, and is also suited for rapid roasting batches. It is also perfectly suited to roast smaller quantities, less than a full batch.
To deliver unmatched power and precision, the Ghibli R30 is based on advanced product design software, extensive lab research, and rigorous testing methodologies. The result is a meticulously designed roaster, which optimizes the entire scope of elements that produce a superior roasting process.
Advanced set of features:
• Advanced thermodynamic characterization.
• Smart Vortex drum, allowing 90% less air to alter the heating characteristics.
• Fully modulated burner, providing precise control with 100% burner power resolution.
• Option for two gas burners.
• Dual positioning option for the burner relative to the drum.
• Precision drum housing, to ensure the drum always spins “in line”, with a sturdy design.
• In-drum fluidizing paddles, designed to perfectly stir the beans.
• A high capacity, high pressure cooling blower provides a substantially shorter batch cooling time.
• LED-illuminated magnifying glass, for better trier sample viewing
• Enhanced visibility with three tempered glass lenses encircle the roaster. These lenses provide easy viewing into the combustion chamber, green hopper window, and into the drum to view your beans while roasting.
• A collection bucket is supplied for the roasted beans, made by food-grade stainless steel, wheeled, and elegantly styled to complement this lavishly-designed machine. Replacing any unfitted plastic containers that function as elaborate collectors.