The "Cafésito Kaffeerösterei" is an integration project of the OWB Oberschwäbische Werkstätten gem. GmbH, in which people with disabilities enjoy every day anew to participate in everyday life and work. We are committed to this - with information, new ideas and a lot of passion - all in the sense of a fair competitive culture, the ecology and inclusion of our employees.
We are proud to bear the seal of the German Roaster Guild. As a small artisan company, we want to convince you of our offer with quality, fairness and sustainability. And that's why we defend ourselves against the standardization of taste, against price dumping and exploitation. We want to rethink and call for more social justice. This applies to the people who work in coffee growing in the producing countries, as well as to the people here.
- We only order selected state and plantation coffees of the best quality, at a reasonable price in the country of cultivation, whenever possible from controlled organic cultivation.
- We roast for at least 15 minutes, up to a maximum of 195 ° C in the drum roast, cooling only with air (no water cooling). We grant insight into our craft production at any time.
- With us, single-variety is also 100% single-variety.
- We mark our coffee more clearly than German law requires.
- As part of inclusion, we enable people with disabilities to participate in life and work in our normal everyday life.